- Next Level of Race Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- Uses the Same Carcass Shape as the Popular Electron 2WD Front
- Each Bar Positioned and Angled for Maximum Performance
- Improved Steering Compared to the Ground-breaking Positron Tire
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
This is a pair of Resistor 2WD Buggy Front Tires. Pro-Line is ready to change the 1:10 Buggy Tire game once again with the new 2WD Front Resistor Tire! Based on the crazy popular carcass shape of the Electron 2WD Front combined with the futuristic directional tread design of the Positron, the new Resistor front takes performance up another level with improved steering and traction on indoor clay tracks. The tread design of the new Resistor tire pays homage to the Positron for a familiar Pro-Line signature look and each bar has been positioned and angled for maximum race performance. The Resistor is directional, which adds another tuning option for the racers always looking for that extra edge since it will perform differently depending on which direction it is run. Indoor season is upon us; get the newest and best race tire for your buggy - the Pro-Line Resistor Front!
|Lab Certified Select Compounds |
Download the full tire compound chart
Not sure where to start? Check out the Pro-Line Tire Selector Tool!
8288-17 | Resistor 2.2" 2WD MC (Clay) Off-Road Buggy Front Tires (2) (with closed cell foam)
- 2.2" 1:10 2WD Front Buggy Wheels