- Weight Bias is Further Back and Lower then the Original Chassis
- Kit Allows You To Build To Your Specifications
- Battery Tray Has Been Redesigned To Save Weight
- Adjustable Battery Positioning To Shift Weight
- Drive Inserts Are Molded Into the Diff Cases
- Strategically Placed Outlets Let Air Passing Under The Body Out to Help In-Air Stability
- Race Proven Setup
- Effecient Drive Train
- Adjustable Camber
- Differential and Motor Shift Back, Allowing More Steering And Better Rear Traction
Needed To Complete
- Assembly Tools
- 2-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Electronic Speed Controller
- 540 or 550 - sized motor
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 1/10th Short Course Truck Tires and Inserts
- Battery Pack
- Polycarbonate Paint
The TEN-SCTE platform is one of the most successful 4WD electric short course platforms of all time. It has dominated its class at tracks all over the world and proven it has what it takes to win a ROAR National Championship. The TEN-SCTE 2.0 kit builds on the success of this racing juggernaut with innovative engineering and technology born from team driver expertise, CAD and countless hours of testing.
The weight bias of the chassis is further back and lower than the original, making for more consistent handling and faster lap times. Because the TEN -SC TE 2.0 is in kit form, you have the freedom to build it to your exact specifications with the power system and electronics of your choice. Engineers have eliminated the weight of the battery tray and replaced it with thin foam pads mounted directly to the chassis. They’ve also made the battery hold down posts adjustable so you can shift the position of the battery forward or aft as needed. Drive inserts are molded into the diff cases and a reengineered seal system protects internal components. The result is a drive train that lasts longer and delivers more consistent performance. This proven body design delivers all the downforce you need for cornering fast and staying in control when flying down the straights. Air under the body is channeled through strategically placed outlets during jumps so the truck is more stable while airborne.
Note: Kit includes clear body. Shown painted for example only.