- Remote Onboard Starting System (R.O.S.S.™)
- Waterproof electronics
- Spektrum™ DX2L transmitter
- 3.4 nitro engine performance-tuned pipe
- Aluminum threaded big bore shocks
- Durable, anodized aluminum TEN-T chassis
- 3.4 nitro engine
- Performance-tuned pipe
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM
- Watertight, optimized Gen III radio tray
- Three sealable differentials
- Simple-adjust motor mount
- Digital, high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Losi exclusive Eclipse™ SCT tread pattern
- Off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Realistic SC bumpers with mud flaps
- 4mm adjustable turnbuckles with captured ends
- Captured hinge pins
- 7.4V 1000mAh LiPo receiver pack and charger
The 4WD TEN-SCT™ truck has an amazing pedigree. It’s based on the performance-driven TEN-T™ platform and ROAR National Champion TEN-SCTE. The same painstaking engineering that dreamed up the TEN-T vehicle went into the creation of the TEN-SCT. The same aluminum chassis, race-tested suspension and superb handling characteristics have found a home in this no-holds-barred nitro version. Ready-To-Run, the TEN-SCT truck has the heart of a warrior and the chops to tear up any track. With the waterproof servos and a tightly sealed radio box, you won't have a problem driving in various weather conditions. Rain, snow or mud—go ahead and get it dirty! Offering extreme power and incredible torque, the 3.4 engine is the most powerful in its class.
Fire up the engine with the push of a button on the included DX2L transmitter. Forget glow igniters and pull starting. The TEN-SCT is equipped with the Remote Onboard Starting System (R.O.S.S.™). With the push of a single button on the included Spektrum DX2L transmitter, the glow plug is heated and electric starter engaged for instantaneous hands-free starting—no glow driver, no handheld and no more pull starting.
||4WD Nitro Short Course Truck
||21.34 in (524mm)
||11.65 in (295.8mm)
||13.15 in (334mm)
||6.75lb (3.06 kg)
||4-wheel independent long-travel
|Motor or Engine:
|Fuel Tank Capacity:
PRODUCT RECALL: Losi 110-240V AC Wall Charger, 2C 7.4V LiPo: 10-T (LOSB9633) Sold In Canada as Part of the 1/10 TEN-SCT Nitro 4WD RTR (TLR0129)
June 4, 2013
Product: Losi 110-240V AC Wall Charger, 2C 7.4V LiPo: 10-T (LOSB9633)
Defect Issue: This product recall addresses the Losi 110-240V AC Wall Charger, 2C 7.4V LiPo: 10-T. This charger has not been evaluated for any Canadian Standards and does not bear any recognized certification mark. Horizon Hobby is recalling this product from the Canadian marketplace.
What To Do: Return the product to Horizon Hobby by following the process detailed under Corrective Action below. Consumers following the process will receive a check in the amount of $14.99 USD approximately 14–21 days after the charger is returned. Retailers returning this product will receive a credit for the dealer NET.
- Please complete the electronic Return Request form by clicking here or pasting this link (http://www.dynamiterc.com/ProdInfo/Files/LOS9633comboTLR0129_Return_Request_Form.pdf) into your browser.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, a prepaid shipping label will be sent to you via email. If no email address is provided on the Return Request form, the shipping label will be mailed to you. Return your charger (not the battery pack or any other part of the product), along with a printed copy of the completed Return Request form. Upon receipt of the product, Horizon Hobby will issue a check in the amount of $14.99 USD. Please allow 14–21 days for processing and delivery.
We apologize for this inconvenience. Horizon disclaims all liability and warranties for any consumer failing to act upon this product recall.
Needed to Complete
- 20–30% Nitro Fuel
- Fuel Bottle